Thursday 10 November 2011

Swain Analysis(Session 2)

This section was about performing an analysis with a partner, this analysis is termed as SWAIN. SWAIN; strengths, weaknesses, aspirations, interest and needs.


We asked our partners set questions in the Swain analysis to identify their strengths, weaknesses, aspirations, interest and needs and the process is repeated to identify ours as well.
This analysis helps us to think through our Strengths, Weaknesses, Aspirations and Interests in your career and personal life.


Knowing ones strengths and weakness is a very important step in determining the direction of your career. For example if I am very good with people, I would consider a career path that I will be dealing with people and this will make me a good employee as it is my strength.
This session was very effective and it has given me a clear understanding of the importance of knowing our "SWAIN".

No comments:

Post a Comment