Monday 14 May 2012

Semester 2 Week 2

This session was about primary research, it covered designing of questionnaires,different approaches to research, application of the different techniques in data collection.
I had basic knowledge in conducting research but this session broaden my knowledge in conducting primary research which helped me a lot in designing the questionnaires for my research project.
designed the quesitionnaires to collect employee’s personal information, tenure in the organization, employee loyalty, motivation and satisfaction. The questionnaire also allowed employees to evaluate their level of importance, relationship with their supervisors or managers and causes of dissatisfaction.
The questionnaire enabled me identify the key themes which was very helpful to my research project.

No comments:

Post a Comment